The Delian Society is an international community of composers, performers, scholars, recording technicians, music publishers, and amateurs dedicated to the revitalization of the great tonal traditions in art music. The Society is extraordinarily diverse, and we invite the participation of others around the world who share our artistic visions and goals. Hear examples of my contributions to the Suite’s by clicking on the links.
- Delian Suite No. 1 (2005) Butterflies in the Garden
- Delian Suite No. 2 (2006) Ezekiel XXXVII
- Delian Suite No. 3 (2007) Rara Avis, Choral, Poem Setting of a poem by Elline Lipkin Altadena Poet Laureate – Pasadena, California
- Delian Suite No. 4 (2008) Bosch, The Hearing Forest and Seeing Field
- Delian Suite No. 5: Variations concertantes sur le nom de Paul Verlaine (Part 2 of 3) Performed in Seattle Washington
- Delian Suite No. 7: Maid Marian from the Robin Hood Suite
- Delian Suite No. 8 Inspired by composer Erik Alfred Leslie Satie